Technology Search Language Specialist | Lisbon, Portugal
Search Language Specialist
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Technology Search Language Specialist to join one of our client's company in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our Client is the largest quality assurance company in the world and is recruiting employees for a localization/software-testing project in partnership with one of the world’s largest tech providers.
Their Horizontal Team is meant to continuously improve the quality of the NLU (natural language understanding) repository and enabling a more robust NLU evaluation infrastructure.
The Technology Search Language Specialist role will be focused on:
- Model and develop NLU semantic models meant to improve machine natural language
- Support engineering-led horizontal efforts meant to improve NLU and internationalization
of various products;
- Monitor and gate release quality by performing test/evaluation reviews;
- Analyze and triage incoming bugs;
- Serve as an advocator for newly defined best practices/procedures by eng/SLS leads.
- 2+ years of experience as a technical specialist in customer-facing roles.
- Logical problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across engineering and customer-facing organizations.
- Linguistic background or native English speaker is preferred
- Exposure to scripting and programming: Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, Java etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.