Transition Manager (Italian) | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Italian-speaking manager to fill a position of Transition Manager for a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
The primary purpose of the Transition Manager is to enable adaptability to change, maximizing buy-in and minimizing business disruption.
You will be responsible for planning, reporting and controlling the transition plan, as well as a smooth and effective transition from the current state to a future state inclusive of people, processes, systems and infrastructure.
- Competitive salary;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Well rounded health and life insurance packages;
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch;
- Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating.
- Excellent communication skill in Italian and English;
- 7-10 years of extensive work experience and Bachelor Degree;
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification (Preferable);
- Extensive experience as a Transition Manager on a large business change project that involved;
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, reporting, controlling, implementing the transition plan;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Change Management process;
- Extensive experience in business process design;
- Process and procedure reviews, and documentation;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Presentation skills, MIS reporting, strong individual contributor;
- Good oral and written communication skill;
- Demonstrated ability to manage significant internal and external relationships at all levels of an organization;
- Proven credibility in previous roles on implementing transition process.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.