Cross Border Talents is recruiting 33 Turkish Video Content Analysts to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Our client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide, our Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Your Role as a Video Content Analyst:
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
Your Profile as a Video Content Analyst:
- Fluency in Turkish (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- Availability to work on a three-shift mode (7 days a week)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.