Vehicle Control Engineer | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Vehicle Control Engineer for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Your job consists of two main tasks. The first task is to define with a small team how to design vehicle controls that comply with the upcoming Cyber Security legislation. Secondly, you will design the actual control functions, which include concept and requirement definition, design, and modeling, and also actively supporting the building of prototype vehicles for verification and validation of the functional design.
You will write formal functional design requirement documents and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
- MSc degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably in the automotive domain;
- Fluent English;
- Background on the automotive industry;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands at the time of application (EU citizen or valid work permit);
- At least 03 years of experience in similar roles;
- Strong experience in modeling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and model-based development;
- Strong experience model-based development.
Nice to have:
- Experience in requirements management tool Doors.
- The first year of work is offered an outsourced contract. The migration into a permanent and direct contract is possible from the second year on, according to the performance;
- Relocation package;
- International environment;
- 30% tax ruling, when applicable;
- Base salary +8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days a year;
- Travel allowance (home x work x home).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.