VHDL/Firmware Designer | Veldhoven, the Neetherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is looking for a VHDL/Firmware Designer to fill the position with our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
- Participate as a VHDL/Firmware Designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for the VHDL/Firmware designs.
perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related issues and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in the VHDL design of programmable logic:
- candidates with Verilog experience can be considered too
- candidates that only have experience in programming C code or Matlab models are lesser suited
- Technical knowledge of programmable logic but also digital design in general.
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.