VHDL FPGA Design Engineer | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching an FPGA Design Engineer for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Our client is an important outsourcing company that provides service to the biggest high-tech industries in Brainport. The Tech Campus located in this region concentrates many high tech manufacturing companies and have currently over 11.000 professionals from all over the world. It is the place to be when talking about R&D.
Your mission is to define, realize, and maintain the realization of FPGA Firmware designs that belong to a final client's internal library. This library is used to create and maintain electronics that is embedded in its products.
- Participate as a VHDL/Firmware designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for the VHDL/Firmware designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document, and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related issues and manage problem resolution during first system integration
- Contribute to the analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Master in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- Experience in design of VHDL/Firmware systems;
- Multiple years of experience in the VHDL design of programmable logic. (You should have not only C and Matlab, but other programming experience);
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic but also digital design in general;
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Work with the latest technologies in an international and high-motivated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation package;
- Apply for this job.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.