Cross Border Talents is hiring a Web Back-End Developer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science, and society as a whole?
Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and?experiences?they deliver?
Are you interested in digging deep into “small data” as well as “big data” to deliver meaningful insights on consumers and medical professionals?
Do you want to work on innovative projects in the domains of healthcare, lifestyle and connected products comprising mobile and web solutions?
Then, this job is for you!
We are recruiting for Intermediate and Senior Levels!
Your Role as a Web Back-End Developer:
You will be one of the cloud developers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
- You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
- You will be able to formulate the provisional specification of the assignment and draw up the program of activities for own area of responsibility
- It is expected that you suggest improvements in retrospectives and makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process
- Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain.
- You will assign parts to staff and third parties and provide technical guidance to more junior staff
Your Profile as a Web Back-End Developer:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in product development as Web Back End Developer, using Java or comparable language
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud architecture and all aspects of it: microservices, APIs, Message Queues, SQL, NoSQL, distributed services, performance, REST, JSON, …
- Experience in coding best practices, such as Test-Driven Development
- An interest and preferably working experience in an Agile software development environment
- Experience in Cloud Foundry and Go are a plus
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
Our Client offers the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving their ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers.
You will work in close cooperation with global teams, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn our Client into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.