Cross Border Talents is hiring a Web Backend Cloud Java Developer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Your Role as the Web Backend Cloud Java Developer:
You will contribute to the fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation to ensure solutions for challenging problems with robust, scalable, reusable, efficient, production-quality software.
You understand and communicate the consequences of your design on the architecture and influence design specification.
- Design software on the basis of design specifications in accordance, to ensure that the software will be reliable, efficient, user-friendly, easy to maintain and meet the quality and coding standards
- Contribute to the unit interfaces (SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines and Initiatives
- Active participation for continuous improvement and scrum process.
- Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain
At all times you will be busy with:
- Understanding the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding
- Promote trust, openness, and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
- Provide technical guidance to more junior staff
Requirements for the Web Backend Cloud Java Developer Position:
In order for you to be eligible for this role, you will need a wide range of experiences. It’s probable you don’t know everything yet. That’s good because our Client can help you learn those skills to become successful in this role. Our ideal candidate has experience with the tooling below:
- MSc in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or information systems;
- 2 years of experience with cloud development/deployment
- (Cloud) Architecture: Microservices, Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud, API’s, Message Queues, SQL, NoSQL, distributed services, performance, REST, JSON
- Cloud tools: Amazon AWS (SDK/Boto3), container technologies (S3, Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Foundry
- Backend: Java: Spring Boot, Hibernate
You also have experience with:
- Data(base): Data modeling, database design and implementation and working with large datasets
- AI: Machine learning, deep learning, image analysis, image processing, GPU computing, open layers, map visualization
- Maven, Gradle, GIT/Gitlab, Linux/Unix, code reviewing, unit testing, CI/CD: Jenkins Test Driven Development, Scrum/Agile
- Working with cross-functional agile teams
- Taking ownership
- Initiative taking
- Can-do attitude
- Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs
- Fluent in English
- User minded
- comfortable with relatively vague requirements
- Medical domain / medical device development
- Health Suite Digital Platform (HSDP)
- Experience in an international organization
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.